Sunday, April 28, 2013

Last class day! Are you ready?

I'm sad to say that tonight is our last class meeting. The semester is winding down and summer is almost here. I've enjoyed having you all in class this semester and I hope you've enjoyed this class!

We won't have a traditional written exam for this class. Instead, I'd like you to use tonight's class to see if you can place your animals into your environments on your own. Remember, you can select your animals by dragging a box around them (with your selection tool -- black arrow) and can copy them (using the APPLE+C key command, or by selecting: edit > copy from the menus at the top of the page) and paste them (using APPLE+V or edit > paste) into your environments. If you paste them on a new layer, everything will be easier to move around! Also remember, if you mess something up, you can go back by using APPLE+Z multiple times to UNDO what you just did!

Put your animal(s) in your environments and save them as a PDF to send to me. This will be your final exam project. Don't worry about them looking perfect. I won't be grading these on quality of Illustrator work. I just want to see that you can combine elements from two different Illustrator documents into one.

Please save your file using the naming structure: lastname_exam.pdf and email them to me before you leave class tonight.

Thank you so much and again, it was a pleasure having each of you in my class!

No comments:

Post a Comment