Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Illustrator time!

For tonight's class, I want you to spend some time learning what Adobe Illustrator can do. Do some searching and find me THREE tutorials online that teach techniques in Adobe Illustrator that you think are cool and send me links to those tutorials. It doesn't matter if they are advanced techniques or not. I just want to see the types of things you find interesting when it comes to Illustrator!

Next, I want you to search the internet for designs that used Adobe Illustrator to create. Be creative in your Google search and find some interesting things! Don't just settle for the first few you come across. Find me something very creative. Something inspiring. Something awesome! Pick your THREE favorite designs that used Adobe Illustrator and send me links to those images (or you can download them and send me the images themselves in your email, if you prefer.)

Finally, study your Illustrator tools sheet that I gave you. We're going to start working in Illustrator next week and I want you to be familiar with the tools.

To sum up, here's your homework:

Email me THREE links to Adobe Illustrator tutorials you like (and WATCH the videos!!)
Email me THREE links (or images) of designs you find online that used Adobe Illustrator to create.
Study your Illustrator tools sheet and familiarize yourself with them!
Be prepared to start working in Illustrator next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment