Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Photoshop Zombies

It's time for a really fun project. It's time to make YOURSELF into a zombie!

There are numerous tutorials on the web that show different "zombie" techniques in Photoshop. Take a while and find a few and watch them. Find tuts that you can actually follow and understand. Tonight's class is all about watching videos and learning techniques.

Here are a couple I'll give you to start off:

Make yourself a zombie
Zombie-fy yourself
How to create a "skull-face."

So, take some time and search the net for different techniques in videos that you would like to use on your own project.

For homework tonight, due BEFORE YOU LEAVE CLASS, I want you to send me links to THREE different videos that show Photoshop zombie techniques you want to use on your on project. Just email me with three COMPLETE links (if I can't click them and have them open, you'll get an "F" for this grade - so make sure you copy ALL of the link) and that's it! Easy A!

Please take your time and watch a lot of videos before you pick the ones you'll use. I will be able to tell if you just show me the first three you watch. I can tell if the videos are outside of your skill level or not when I watch the videos. And I *WILL* watch the videos you send me links for!

So, spend this evenings class watching videos and learning. Come to class on Monday and BRING A PHOTO OF YOURSELF to use as the base of your zombie image! You'll start working on them on Monday and you'll also work on these on Wednesday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment